Led by industry specialist Fran Grant, we offer tailored recruitment solutions to meet the individual requirements of our clients in an ever-changing market.
A fundamental understanding of what clients and candidates truly want from an IT recruitment agency has allowed us to create a set of best practices using a bespoke blend of approaches. Because we practice what we preach, our values are consistent from candidate to candidate, client to client.
We recruit both Contract and Permanent IT Professionals across the UK, specialising in Design, Development, Testing, IT Support, Business and Systems Analysis, Project Management, Change Management, Service Delivery, IT Security, and Senior Appointments.
Happy Clients By Design
Our service offerings enable our clients to obtain unrivalled results from their recruitment initiatives.
We have extensive experience in the IT recruitment industry, from working in large corporates to running boutique agencies, and we think this is enough experience to say that we know what works and what doesn’t. We‘re on the ball when it comes to what’s going on in the market, we know what candidates want, and we know what we’re looking for when it comes to technical capability and culture fit.
We love building relationships with our clients. We get to know you, we get to know your needs, and ultimately develop a clear understanding of where you’re heading.
We have the means to source the best IT professionals, from our own streamlined database, the most popular online job boards, current and emerging networking sites, as well as head hunting, and you have our assurance that all candidates are interviewed to the highest standards using situational or competency based interviewing techniques.
Working with us you will benefit from having a recruitment partner who will:
- Demonstrate extensive market knowledge relating to current technologies, and the availability of candidates with such technical skills and experience.
- Get to know the overall needs of you and your business, ensuring a better fit when placing candidates. We will act as an extension to your business – a recruitment partner that genuinely cares about your team.
- Exhibit transparency at all times – we won’t over promise and under deliver!
- Demonstrate compliance to industry standards and regulations.
When you engage with us, it goes without saying you will be working with experts in the industry. However, we won’t wrap ourselves up in fancy packaging and bombard you with hollow sales pitches and blurb, we’re real people, and that’s how we like to be, in and out of work. We won’t waste your time telling you how different we are from other agencies – you’ve heard it all a thousand times before.
We know actions are more important than words, and if you engage with us we’re happy in the knowledge that you will measure the outcome for yourselves.
Feel free to call us for a chat, drop us a line or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Our candidates are at the heart of our business, and you are every bit as important to us as our clients are.
We know that it’s not just about whether you are attractive to an organisation, but is the organisation right for you? For this reason, we don’t just look at matching a CV to a job description, we pledge to understand your personal needs and career aspirations to ensure they are in line with the culture and offerings of the organisation.
When you engage with us we will:
- Guide you through your job search or career change with honest and knowledgeable advice, from helping you to improve your CV and prepare for interviews, to guidance on how to set up and operate as a contractor.
- Endeavour to introduce you to a suitable company with an appropriate culture fit, as well as an attractive role, package etc – one you will be happy with for the long term.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process and give candid feedback, whether your CV submission or interview has been successful or not.
- Guarantee prompt and reliable processing of timesheets and payments for our contractors.
Let’s connect! Call us, send us your CV, or connect with us on LinkedIn.